Rangjung Yeshe Gomde Meditation Center Cooperstown NY
Rangjung Yeshe Gomde Meditation Center is situated amid the scenic rolling hills of central New York. This natural beauty provides a perfect space for the study and practice of meditation derived from Tibetan Buddhism. Each of us is encouraged to develop compassion, both for others and for ourselves, through these practices.
Happy New Year!
2020 Weekly Meditation Class Schedule
Throughout the year, meditation practice is taught and offered several times per week in various locations. These sessions include the study of Buddhist texts and group discussion which help to inform our practice. Our current schedule includes:
- Welcoming the Unwelcome, Tuesdays 6-7pm, at Bassett Chapel, 1 Atwell Road Cooperstown NY
- Emptiness Meditation, Thursdays 6-7:30pm and Fridays 11-12:30pm at Rangjung Yeshe Gomde Meditation Center
- The Jewel Ornament of Liberation, Sundays 11-12:30pm at Rangjung Yeshe Gomde Meditation Center
2020 Summer Retreats Programs Schedule
During the summer we host more intensive workshops and retreats which are led by visiting teachers from the Kagyu and Nyingma lineages. We are pleased to offer the following programs for 2020:
- Ngondro Retreat – June 17-24
- Sadhana Ritual Course – June 26-July 12
- Ethics: Prequel to 9 Yanas – July 17-19
To be updated on all our programs and retreats, subscribe to our mailing list.